Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today,
i did not study.. ^^
i went for a Outing with my classmate ECC0908,
at East Coast Park.
hmmm...
i bet everyone need break to relax...
so ya....
i too take a short break to relax...
I went cycling and had a bad fall,
so pain, so sad...
haha...
but its okay.
where i fall, where i stand,
so i stand up and continue to cycle.. ^.^
after cycling,
i took some pictures.
Its my INTEREST and HOBBY!!!~~
i so please with outcome of the photos i took..
However 1 of my favourite picture is spoil...
that's sad.. T^T



Here are all the pictures i took,
all photos taken by a normal 2pixel handphone,
currently saving money to buy a proffesional camera, =]
do give some comments,
i love people to comment my photos,
so i can learn and improve on my skill.. ~^.^~







No comments:

Post a Comment